PROTECT YOURSELF AND OUR GUESTS
Many things have changed over the past few months, but one thing remains the same: we want to continue creating safe experiences for everyone – socially, but also in terms of comfort and hygiene; which means we’ve adopted some new guidelines to get you back to the business of enjoying your time in our properties.
To get a better idea of some ways we’ve adjusted our standard practices, continue reading below:
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Staff wear personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer is available in guest accommodation and key areas.
- Property team members are fully trained and certified by ECOLAB.
- All hotel are now certified by World Travel and Tourism Council as Safe Hotels.
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, using cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus.
- All rooms are deep cleaned for 24 hours after check-out.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently during the day.
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines.
- Physical distancing rules are in place throughout the hotels.
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas (Front desk and food and beverage areas).
- Cashless payment is available.
- Every other bed in shared accommodation is left vacant according to local authority guidelines.
- Food and beverage is adapted for Grab and Go purchase.
- Your smartphone is the key–CHECK-IN ONLINE.
- Help us to keep you and our employees safe and avoid crowded areas.